States of Change AM/PM Daily Journal
- Start your day with gratitude
- Build confidence & resilience
- Daily Affirmations
- Helps reframe your mindset
- Address anxiety with thoughtful prompts
- Improves connection with yourself & others
State of Mind™
At Sachi Skin, we are dedicated to changing the way you think and feel about your skin, to always feel comfortable and happy in the skin you're in. While our focus has been to create thoughtful products to address your skin states, there are so many factors that can affect how your skin looks and feels besides skincare. We believe beauty truly is a state of mind, and that a good mental and emotional state is just as important as skincare.
We have thoughtfully crafted a six-month guide of gratitude, positivity, mindfulness and personal growth with actionable steps to help establish your focus and gear your mindset towards consistently experiencing better days. Sachi States of Change AM/PM Daily Journal is a testament to our philosophy of taking care of the whole you and our commitment to supporting you in your personal growth towards a happier, more confident you. The system we have created is simple and easy to follow. All you have to do is take the time to slow down, get away from distractions, put pen to paper and reflect, following our guide. Take time for self-reflection, time for you, time for self love.
- Increased Resilience
- Increased Happiness
- Less Anxiety
- Better Sleep
- Improved Relationships
- Greater Optimisim
All skins and tones, but especially stressed skin states.
No. of Pages: 234 pages /117 sheets
Journal Length: 6 Months/180 Days (Undated)
100gsm Sustainable Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) paper
Lie-flat Soft Binding
Structured Daily Pages and Free Lined Pages
Satin Ribbon Bookmark
“The system we have created is simple and easy to follow. All you have to do is take the time to slow down, get away from distractions, put pen to paper and reflect, following our guide. Taking time for introspection—time for you—will help establish your focus and gear your mindset towards consistently experiencing better days.” - xx Farah
- Daily Ritual
- Backed by Science
- Start your day with gratitude: An ancient practice backed by ground-breaking scientific research for a happy, fulfilling and meaningful life.
- Inspiring daily quotes to help you feel positive and keep you motivated.
- Daily Affirmations to build empowering beliefs and challenge negative thoughts.
- Easy to follow daily AM/PM exercises for greater mindfulness, self awareness, deeper reflections, and clarity whilst cultivating positivity.
- Address anxiety with thoughtful prompts to help you work through anxious feelings.
- Better connect with yourself and others and improve relationships as you gain self-awareness.
- Reframe your mindset to focus on positivity and cultivate good habits to support you in accomplishing your life goals.
- Small changes lead to big changes over time: Six month long daily practice and monthly check-ins help you to build good habits and progress towards lasting change.
- Build Confidence and Resilience by following the steps in the journal, you will create a plan to push through the barriers that hold you back and keep you from becoming the person you want to be.
“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
YOU SET THE TONE for your day
The States of Change AM/PM Daily Journal helps you structure your day into a routine of AM and PM so that you practise twice a day for 5-10minutes.This dedication is optimal for shifting your mindset into a positive and powerful state.
AM: Morning Routine
Choose positivity, confidence and gratitude for your day as you answer a few simple questions.
PM: Evening Routine
Reflect on the happenings and thoughts of the day, focusing on the positive to set you up to experience better days
- Practising daily gratitude resulted in a healthier sleep cycle,increased health, happiness and an ability to cope with change (Cunha, L. F. et al., 2019).
- Gratitude can reduce the frequency and duration of episodes of depression (Wood, A.M. et al., 2008).
- Individuals who expressed gratitude for their partner not only felt more positive toward the other person but also felt more comfortable expressing concerns about their relationship (Joyce L. T. et al., 2019).
- Gratitude helped build resilience after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, reducing depressive symptoms and encouraging post crisis growth (Fredrickson, B. L. et al., 2003).
- Participants who wrote about what they were grateful for were more optimistic and felt better about their lives than those who wrote about negative events. The study went further to show that people who practised expressing gratitude more readily expressed positive emotions like joy, love, and optimism than negative destructive emotions like envy, resentment and bitterness (Emmons, Robert A., 2003).
- Feelings of happiness and experiencing positive emotions can increase our chances of success (Lyubomirsky, King, & Diener, 2005).
Daily affirmations Studies
- Affirmations help centre individuals to focus on positive self-beliefs and values when faced with difficulty and reduce the likelihood of individuals experiencing stress and negative thoughts arising from hardship or pain (Sherman et al., 2009).
- People who spend a few minutes everyday before bed writing down the things that have blessed their lives that day are far happier (Seligman, M. E. et al., 2005).
- Participants were asked to journal for three consecutive days over a few months and all who took part were not only happier but reported fewer illnesses. They also slept better and had increased energy and focus (Jeffries D., 2019).
- Stress can affect and disrupt your skin barrier (Garg A et al., 2001).
- Psychological stress can have aggravating effects on inflammation and skin aging (Chen, Y. et al. 2014)
- A study found a strong correlation between stress and acne severity (Zari,S et al., 2017)
Zari, S., & Alrahmani, D. (2017). The association between stress and acne among female medical students in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Clinical, cosmetic and investigational dermatology, 10, 503–506. https://doi.org/10.2147/CCID.S148499
Chen, Y., & Lyga, J. (2014). Brain-skin connection: stress, inflammation and skin aging. Inflammation & allergy drug targets, 13(3), 177–190. https://doi.org/10.2174/1871528113666140522104422
Garg, A., Chren, M. M., Sands, L. P., Matsui, M. S., Marenus, K. D., Feingold, K. R., & Elias, P. M. (2001). Psychological stress perturbs epidermal permeability barrier homeostasis: implications for the pathogenesis of stress-associated skin disorders. Archives of dermatology, 137(1), 53–59. https://doi.org/10.1001/archderm.137.1.53
Cunha, L. F., Pellanda, L. C., & Reppold, C. T. (2019). Positive psychology and gratitude interventions: A randomized clinical trial. Frontiers in Psychology, 10, Article 584. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2019.00584
Dabas, G., Vinay, K., Parsad, D., Kumar, A., & Kumaran, M. S. (2020). Psychological disturbances in patients with pigmentary disorders: a cross-sectional study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV, 34(2), 392–399. https://doi.org/10.1111/jdv.15987
Dispenza, J. (2012). (Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How To Lose Your Mind And Create A New One) [By: Dispenza, Dr. Joe] [Mar, 2012]. Hay House UK.
Emmons, R. A., & McCullough, M. E. (2003). Counting blessings versus burdens: An experimental investigation of gratitude and subjective well-being in daily life. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 84(2), 377–389. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3514.8
Fredrickson, B. L., Tugade, M. M., Waugh, C. E., & Larkin, G. R. (2003). What good are positive emotions in crisis? A prospective study of resilience and emotions following the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11th, 2001. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 84(2), 365–376. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2065
Jeffries D. (2019). Books: The 4 Pillar Plan: How to Relax, Eat, Move, Sleep Your Way to a Longer, Healthier Life: More Motion, Less Commotion. The British journal of general practice : the journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners, 70(690), 33. https://doi.org/10.3399/bjgp20X707633
Leong, J., Chen, S. X., Fung, H., Bond, M. H., Siu, N., & Zhu, J. Y. (2020). Is Gratitude Always Beneficial to Interpersonal Relationships? The Interplay of Grateful Disposition, Grateful Mood, and Grateful Expression Among Married Couples. Personality & social psychology bulletin, 46(1), 64–78. https://doi.org/10.1177/0146167219842868
Lyubomirsky, S., King, L., & Diener, E. (2005). The Benefits of Frequent Positive Affect: Does Happiness Lead to Success? Psychological Bulletin, 131(6), 803–855. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.131.6.803
Seligman, M. E., Steen, T. A., Park, N., & Peterson, C. (2005). Positive psychology progress: Empirical validation of interventions. American Psychologist, 60(5), 410
Sherman, D. K., Cohen, G. L., Nelson, L. D., Nussbaum, A. D., Bunyan, D. P., & Garcia, J. (2009). Affirmed yet unaware: Exploring the role of awareness in the process of self-affirmation. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 97(5), 745–764. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0015451
Wood, A. M., Maltby, J., Gillett, R., Linley, P. A., & Joseph, S. (2008b). The role of gratitude in the development of social support, stress, and depression: Two longitudinal studies. Journal of Research in Personality, 42(4), 854–871. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jrp.2007.11.0
Sustainability: This journal is made with environmentally friendly packaging such as linen for the journal cover and Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified paper 100gsm for the inner pages of the journal.
Beauty is a state of mind ™
At Sachi Skin we are dedicated to changing the way you think and feel about your skin and yourself - to always feel comfortable in the skin you're in.
We recognise that your skin is affected by a myriad of factors including your mental and emotional state. This journal is a testament to our philosophy in taking care of your mental and emotional well-being and our commitment to supporting you in your personal growth towards a happier, confident and better you.
What makes your journal unique from other journals?
Our journal is a respectful thank you to the ancient practises of gratitude now backed by scientific studies to promote happiness and well-being. Our unique prompts and questions will guide towards a happier, more confident and resilient you.
Who is this journal for?
The journal can be used by anyone who is committed to growing and learning for a more confident, happier and more resilient life.
How long does the journal last?
The Journal has six months of guided daily pages with monthly check-ins and additional blank pages. The daily pages are undated, so you can start and end the journal anytime but we recommend that you stick to a continuous six-month routine for best results.
What is your return and refund policy? We are committed to ensuring that you are happy with our products. If you are unhappy please feel free to return your journal within two weeks as long as it is unused and resellable. You will need to pay for return shipping postage and we suggest you use a signed for option to ensure we receive this back in good condition. We cannot be held responsible for any lost deliveries or incomplete addresses leading to delays and issues. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions; we will be happy to help.
What is the difference between the dark blue journal and cream journal?
They have the exact same contents; they just have differently coloured covers.
What materials do you use? Are you sustainable?
We use linen for the journal cover and sustainable Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) paper 100gsm for the inner pages of the journal.
Where else can I buy this journal?
Currently this journal is only available online on our site.
Can I make a bulk order or retail enquiry?
For bulk orders, please contact email@example.com.
If you are a retailer who is interested in stocking the journal please email firstname.lastname@example.org . We are currently only stocking retailers with a physical retail presence.
What’s inside the journal?
- Daily quote to inspire & motivate.
- Morning gratitude
- Daily affirmations
- Setting goals and intentions for the day.
- Helping build self-awareness by reflecting on thoughts and feelings.
- Celebrate wins from the day.
- Evening reflections to celebrate, grow and improve daily.
- Check-ins to build good habits and progress for lasting change.
- Six-month journal
To be successful with journaling and to achieve your goals, you need to journal daily for about 5-10 minutes in the morning and at night.
The States of Change AM/PM Daily Journal helps you structure your day into a routine of AM and PM so that you practice twice a day. This dedication is optimal in shifting your mindset into a positive and powerful state.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Absolutely. This is for anyone looking for gentle but effective exfoliation without the usual irritation or sensitivity. This highly concentrated blend of brighteners, regenerators and enzyme acid create a dramatic improvement in the skin’s texture, tone, radiance and bounce. It also targets fine lines, wrinkles and promotes cell renewal for healthy looking skin. Some of the key ingredients like Dioic Acid have shown some wonderful clinical success against more stubborn conditions like Melasma & severe hyperpigmentation. While powerful, this product is gentle on the skin.
We always recommend that you check with your doctor before using
We make sure to avoid irritants in our formula. However, due to the nature of acids, we recommend doing a patch test on the face before using the product and if no irritation occurs, start once a week use and gradually increase frequency to 1-2 times or 1-3 times if your skin does not have adverse reactions to the product. We also recommend you use a very thin layer over a light cream (buffering use) for your first few applications to avoid the risk of irritation.
After conducting Patch and Ocular tests in the lab, the side effects associated with the Complexion Clarifying Accelerator were mild to none. However, as with any exfoliant we always recommend you conduct a patch test and wait 24 hours before using the product. Some may experience a slight tingling sensation on the first few applications.
This will stop after a while.
For maximised and amplified results, we highly recommend you pair this cream with the Triphala Pigmentation Corrector to more directly tackle hyperpigmentation and discoloration issues to support the skin's brightness and youthfulness.
We’re glad you care. We do too. At Sachi Skin, we are intentional with all that we do. We want to do right by our communities and the earth. From the conception stage, we work to create multitaskers that minimise the need for different products. We do more for your skin using less. We also responsibly source our ingredients, prioritise environmentally-friendly materials such as FSC-certified materials, soy-based inks and postconsumer recycled bottles wherever we can. Our airless pumps are also smaller than industry-standard for more sustainable resource utilisation.
Start your day on a bright note
Click Affirmations of the day or Surprise me to change your state of being to a beautiful, positive, and powerful state.
Skin States over